The LogTag® UHADO-16 Humidity and Temperature Logger measures and stores up to 16,000 sets of high resolution humidity and temperature readings over a measurement range of 0 to 100%RH and -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F).
The display shows current Temperature & Humidity readings, Alarm status and Recording status.
The UHADO-16 is fitted with three contact pins so it can be used with the LogTag® LTI-USB, LTI-HID and LTI-WiFi Interface Cradles.
When the UHADO-16 is connected to a computer using the integrated USB plug, a detailed PDF report of the recorded humidity and temperature data can be automatically generated without the need for extra accessories and proprietary software.
For more detailed data analysis, the UHADO-16 also creates an encrypted data file compatible with readily available LogTag Analyzer® operating software and LogTag Online®.
- Record and display Temperature & Humidity readings simultaneously
- Up to 16,000 sets of recordings – enough for the longest trip
- Real-time clock provides date/time stamp for every recording
- USB micro-port for direct connection to a computer
- Automatic generation of a PDF report without special software
- Supports fast download using standard LogTag® Interface cradles, including those with WLAN connection
- User configuration for alarm settings, logging interval, trip duration etc.
- In-transit inspections can be recorded at the push of a button
- User-replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery
- Audible alarm signals a alarm
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
|Sensor Measurement Range||-30 °C to +70 °C|
|Operating temperature range||-30 °C to +70 °C|
|Storage Temperature Range||0 °C to +40 °C|
|Humidity Measurement Range||0 % RH to 100 % RH, with limitations|
|Humidity Operating Range||0 % RH to 100 % RH, with limitations|
|Storage Humidity Range||0-65 %, non condensing|
|Humidity Resolution||Better than 0.1 % RH|
|Temperature Resolution||Better than 0.1 °C or 0.1°F|
|Recording Capacity||16,129 pairs of humidity and temperature readings
106 days @ 10min logging, 160 days @ 15min logging.
Statistics memory for displaying maximum and minimum Temperature and RH values on the LCD
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to several hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time|
|Recording Indication||State indicator “RECORDING”|
|Download Time||Typically less than 10 seconds for full memory, depending on computer or readout device used|
|Power Source||3V CR2032 Battery|
|Battery Life||1 year of normal use (based on 15 minute logging, download data monthly). Replaceable battery|
|Real Time Clock||Built-in real time clock.
Rated accuracy ±25 ppm @ 25 °C (equivalent to 2.5 seconds/day).
Rated temperature coefficient is -0.034 ± 0.006 ppm/°C (I.e typically +/- 0.00294 seconds/day/°C)
|Connection Interface||Interface Cradle or USB 2.0 / Micro USB plug|
|Software||LogTag® Analyzer & LogTag® Online|
|Size||93 mm(H) x 54.5 mm(W) x 8.6 mm(T)|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|