The LogTag® TRIX-8 is a versatile, wide range, multi-trip Temperature Logger, featuring high-resolution temperature readings over a measurement range of -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F). Enclosed in a robust and durable polycarbonate case, the TRIX-8 features a real-time clock, which provides date/time stamps for each temperature reading.
Using the LogTag® Interface and the freely available companion software LogTag Analyzer, the LogTag® is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator. Readings are downloaded using LogTag® Analyzer, which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
The LogTag® TRIX-8 complies with the relevant international standards for temperature monitoring devices, such as FCC, CE, C-TICK, TÜV, EN12830, WHO PQS and RoHS. This not only demonstrates the quality of the LogTag® TRIX-8, but underlines its suitability for temperature monitoring applications where accuracy and consistency are required.
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection mark in log by push button
- Push Button Logging start
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- ‘Pre-Start’ logging – LogTag® can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag®Analyzer software that runs on any PC configures LogTag® for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
|Sensor Measurement Range||-40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F).|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30°C to +55°C (-22°F to +131°F).|
|Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy||Better than ±0.5°C for -20°C to +40°C.
Better than ±0.7°C for -30°C to -20°C and +40°C to +60°C.
Better than ±0.8°C for +60°C to +85°C.
Better than ±0.9°C for -40°C to -30°C.
Actual performance is typically much better than the rated values.
Accuracy figures can be improved by recalibration.
|Rated Temperature Reading Resolution||Less than 0.1°C for -40°C to +40°C.
Less than 0.2°C for +40°C to +80°C.
Less than 0.4°C for +80°C to +85°C.
LogTag Analyzer® currently displays to one decimal place of °C or °F. The native resolution is what is stored in the LogTag®.
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 5 minutes (T90) in moving air (1m/s).|
|Recording Capacity||8031 temperature readings. 53 days @ 10min logging, 80 days @ 15min logging.|
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to several hours.|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time. Optional start delay of up to 18 hours.|
|Recording Indication||Flashing ‘OK’ indicator / flashing ‘ALERT’ indicator.|
|Alarms||1 configurable upper and 1 configurable lower alarms.|
|Download Time||Typically less than 5 seconds for full memory (8031 readings), depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP65 (roughly equivalent to NEMA 4).|
|Power Source||CR2450 3V LiMnO2 Battery (Fixed).|
|Battery Life||1 year storage, followed by 2 – 3 years of normal use (based on 15 minute logging, download data monthly).|
|Real Time Clock||Built-in real time clock.
Rated accuracy ±25ppm @ 25°C (equivalent to 2.5 seconds/day).
Rated temperature coefficient is -0.034 ±0.006ppm/°C (I.e typically +/- 0.00294 seconds/day/°C).
|Size||86mm(H) x 54.5mm(W) x 8.6mm(T).|