The new LogTag Wall Mounted Wireless Interface Cradle is a high-speed interface device that connects
TREX/TREL/TRED data loggers to your WiFi network for real-time data download to a cloud platform.
Uploaded data is immediately available to authorized stakeholders and the robust and reliable contacts are good for thousands of insertions.
Inbuilt indicators show data download and network access status.
- Use LTI-WM-WiFi to upload data in real time without access to a computer and installed software.
- Accepts TREX/TREL/TRED data loggers.
- Easily set up to work with your WiFi network.
- Downloaded data is fully encrypted and automatically uploaded to a secure server.
- Uploaded data is immediately available to authorised stakeholders.
- If the WiFi network is temporarily unavailable, downloaded data is stored in the LTI WM- WiFi’s buffer memory.
- Robust and reliable contacts are good for thousands of insertions.
- Inbuilt indicators show data download and network access status.
Receive real-time notifications with LogTag Online
LogTag Online is a secure, cloud-based application for managing & sharing your temperature data via a role-based permission system. A wide range of features include: real-time alarm notifications; location monitoring; temperature logs and troubleshooting records. No installed software is required and LogTag Online is accessible via any internet-enabled device.
|Operating Termperature Range||-25 °C to +40 °C
|Storage Temperature Range||-40 to +70 °C|
|Logger buffer||Up to 45 Logger downloads can be buffered|
|WiFi||2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n. High sensitivity internal antenna|
|Environmental||IP50 (Rated for inside use only)|
|Power Source||5 V/5 W (Computer or USB wall charger)|
|Size||(W)70 mm (H)114 mm (D)38 mm|
|Certifications||FCC, CE & RoHS Compliant|
|Range (Clear Line of Sight)||>=40 m|
|Accessories||2.0 m USB Cable|
|LogTag® Recorders Ltd. reserves the right to change this specification without notice.|