The LogTag® UTRED30-WiFi temperature data logger automatically uploads real-time temperature data to your LogTag ® Online cloud account via your existing wireless network.
It features a large, easy-to-read display, along with many familiar attributes known from the LogTag ® family of data loggers.
These include non-volatile memory for up to 16,129 temperature readings and a statistical memory, storing maximum and minimum reading as well as alarm duration for each of the last 30 days.
A non-WiFi version of this model is available.
- Real-time data automatically uploaded via WiFi to the LogTag Online Cloud
- Download data via LogTag Analyzer or as a PDF (no software required) when WiFi is unavailable
- Read Current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
- Check and reset Min-Max temperature reading at any time.
- Audible Alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
- View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance.
- External sensor and glycol buffer are supplied separately (depending on your application requirement).
- Powered via a standard plug-in power adaptor and a USB cable.
- Can be powered by 2x AAA Alkaline batteries (user replaceable) if not external powered.
- Measure and store up 16,000 time/temperature readings – enough for 67 days at 6 minute logging.
- Interchangeable external probe with high quality gold-plated connector.
- Record inspections at the push of a button.
- Auto-pause function suspends alarm and statistic processing when the external sensor is unplugged.
- Second battery backup via a coin cell to ensure no data is lost even if the power source and AAA batteries fail.
- Comprehensive customization options including sampling interval and alarm settings.
- Accessories include a range of external sensor options, wall mount bracket, and glycol buffer.
Receive real-time notifications with LogTag Online
LogTag Online is a secure, cloud-based application for managing & sharing your temperature data via a role-based permission system. A wide range of features include: Real-time alarm notifications; Location monitoring; Temperature logs and troubleshooting records. No installed software is required and LogTag Online is accessible via any internet-enabled device.
|Sensor measurement range||-40 to +99 °C|
|Operating temperature range||-30 to +60 °C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-10 °C to +40 °C|
|Rated Temperature Reading Resolution||0,1 °C|
|Rated temperature reading accuracy||Better than ±0.5 °C for -20 °C to +40 °C , typically ±0.3 °C
Better than ±0.8 °C for -40 °C to -20 °C, typically ±0.5 °C
Better than ±0.8 °C for +40 °C to +70 °C, typically ±0.7 °C
Better than ±1.2 °C for +70 °C to +99 °C, typically ±1 °C
|Recording capacity||16,129 temperature readings, 67 days at 6 min logging.
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up to 30 days of Min/Max/duration and alarm trigger statistics
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours|
|Logging start options||Push button start (with configurable start delay from 1 minute to 72 hours) or specific date & time|
|Download time||Typically with full memory (16,129 readings) in less than 10 seconds|
|Environmental||IP51 (when vertically mounted or hung with USB dust-cap in place)|
|Power source||5 V via micro USB socket or, 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries. CR2032 LiMnO2 coin cell (backup logging function only)|
|Battery life||AAA battery up to 2 month|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0 / Micro USB plug|
|WiFi||IEEE 802.11 / WPA / WPA2 security|
|Size||141 mm (H) x 72 mm (W) x 18 mm (T)|
|Weight||158g with AAA batteries, (134g – excluding probe and AAA batteries)|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|