The LogTag® HAXO-8 Multi-Use Humidity and Temperature Logger measures and stores up to 8000 sets of high resolution humidity and temperature readings over a measurement range of 0 to 100%RH and -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F).
Enclosed in a robust and durable polycarbonate case – the HAXO-8 is equipped with a unique temperature sensor arrangement providing fast reaction time to temperature change and a real time clock which provides date/time stamps for each temperature reading.
Using the LogTag Interface and LogTag’s freely available companion software LogTag Analyzer, the LogTag is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator.
Readings are downloaded using LogTag Analyzer which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
The LogTag® HAXO-8 complies with the relevant international standards for temperature monitoring devices:- FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EC Annex 11, IATA’s 2018 Dangerous Goods Regulations 59th Edition, FCC, CE, RCM and RoHS. This demonstrates the quality and suitability of the LogTag® HAXO-8 for temperature monitoring applications where accuracy and consistency is required.
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection mark in log by push button
- Push Button Logging start
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- ‘Pre-Start’ logging – Logtag® can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag®Analyzer software that runs on any PC configures LogTag® for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Fine resolution of measurement – 0.1% RH & 0.1 °C
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
- Replaceable sensor air filter
|Part Order Code||HAXO-8|
|Humidity Measurement range||0 ~ 100 % RH but with limitations as detailed in Humidity Measurement Operating and Storage conditions below|
|Temperature Measurement range||-40 ~ +85 °C|
|Humidity Resolution||better than 0.1 % RH|
|Temperature Resolution||better than 0.1 °C|
|Capacity||8000 pairs of humidity & temperature readings (32 Kbytes memory)|
|Sampling frequency||adjustable, 30 sec to several hours|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory in less than 10 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP61 (when hung or mounted vertically)|
|Power source||3V LiMnO2 Battery|
|Battery life||2~3 years typical use|
|Size||86 mm (H) x 54,5 mm (B) x 8,6 mm (T)|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|