The LogTag® TIC20 is a versatile, wide range, multi-trip Temperature Indicator, featuring high resolution temperature readings over a measurement range of -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F). Enclosed in a robust and durable polycarbonate case, the TIC20 features a real time clock, which provides date/time stamps for each temperature reading.
Using the LogTag® Interface and the freely available companion software LogTag Analyzer, the LogTag® is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator. Readings are downloaded using LogTag® Analyzer, which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
The LogTag® TIC20 complies with the relevant international standards for temperature monitoring devices, such as FCC, CE, C-TICK, and RoHS. This not only demonstrates the quality of the LogTag® TIC20, but underlines its suitability for temperature monitoring applications where accuracy and consistency is required.
- Factory pre-configured to monitor a range of standard vaccines
- Standard 60 minute start delay
- Clear indication of temperature history/alarm status at all times
- Up to 20 days temperature records can be viewed on the display
- Push button Start and Stop. Push Review button to display daily statistics in sequence
- Data can be downloaded via an interface cradle and LogTag Analyzer if required
- Robust and Accurate. Data collected is secure and cannot be manipulated
- Fits easily into packages and can be mailed via letter rate
MODELS OF OPERATION:
Ready-Mode Push any button. “Ready” shows the indicator is ready to be started.
Start Mode Press and hold the Start button. “Monitoring” will flash. Release Start button when flashing stops. The Indicator is now in the 60 minute start delay.
Monitoring Mode “Monitoring” appears on the display. The indicator is now taking a temperature reading every 6 minutes. Elapsed time in hours and days appears on the display. If an Alarm occurs, the day segment is illuminated and the OK symbol is replaced by an X.
Review Mode Press the Review button to view statistics for each day.
Stopped Mode Press and Hold the Stop button. “Stopped” will flash. Release Stop button when flashing stops. The Indicator is now Stopped.
- Type 1 Alarm version DTP, DT, TT, Td, HepB, IPV, liquid Hib, MenAfrivac, HPV and PCV vaccines.
- Type 2 Alarm version OPV, freeze-dried BCG, measles, MR, MMR, lyophylized Hib, yellow fever, meningitis, Rabies and Rotavirus vaccines.
- Type Prevenar Alarm version Prevenar 7&13
- Type RotaTeq Alarm version RotaTeq®
|Part Order Code||TIC20|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 °C to +60 °C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30 °C to +65 °C|
|Ambient humidity range during transport and use||0 to 95 % RH|
|Resolution||Less than 0.1°C for -30°C to +60°C.
Less than 0.2°C for -30°C to +40°C.
1.0°C from -40°C to +60°C
|Accuracy||• Better than ±0.5 °C for -10 °C to +40 °C
• Better than ±1.0 °C for -30 °C to -10 °C
• Better than ±1.0 °C for +40 °C to +60 °C
|Capacity||• Minimum & Maximum temperature for each of the 20 days
• 1st activation of each Alarm for each day including Trigger time and duration of each excursion
|Memory type||Non volatile|
|Sampling Interval||Factory set to 6 minute interval (i.e 0.1hour)|
|Logging modes||20 day statistics, temperature/time excursions and Alarm trigger time and duration for each day|
|Logging Start delay||Factory set to 60 minute interval|
|Sensor Reaction time||T90 less than 7 minutes by method detailed in EN12830:1999|
|Vibration||Withstands vibration specification as detailed in EN12830:1999|
|Shock||• Withstands shock specification as detailed in EN12830:1999/li>
• Withstands 5 drops from 1m to smooth concrete floor without loss of function or calibration
|Environmental||IEC 60529: IP64|
|Power source||3 V Lithium battery – non replaceable|
|Battery life:||• Minimum storage life of 5 years before ‘start’
• Monitoring period: 20 days
• Minimum accessibility (display) period of 6 months after ‘stopped’
|Size||73 mm (H) x 33.0 mm (B) x 8.6 mm (T) (Volume <34 cm3)|
|Calibration||Traceable to an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited testing laboratory, to NIST, or to another internationally recognized standards agency|
|EMV compliance||• EC EMC directives
(EN 61000-6-1:2005 & EN 61000-6- 3:2006)
• Includes electrostatic discharge as prescribed in EN 61000-4-2
• Complies with FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B
|Alarms function & display||• Alarm functions as prescribed in the WHO PQS performance specification E06/TR07.2
• Alarms are displayed on a custom LCD
• Display activates when any button is pressed
• Display is static allowing photocopying
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|