The LogTag ® UTRED30-16 Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 16,000 temperature readings.
It features a large easy-to-read display and is designed to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature excursions have occurred during the current day and up to the previous 29 days.
The alarm is triggered if temperature readings are outside pre-set alarm limits which is indicated by a large X on the display and, if configured, the audible alarm will sound.
- Read Current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
- Check and reset Min-Max temperature reading at any time.
- Audible alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
- View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance.
- External sensor and glycol buffer are supplied separately (depending on your application requirement).
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries (user replaceable) if not external powered.
- Can be powered via a standard plug-in power adaptor and a USB cable.
- Download data via LogTag Analyzer or as a PDF (no software required).
- Measure and store up 16,000 time/temperature readings – enough for 67 days at 6 minute logging.
- Interchangeable external probe with high quality gold-plated connector.
- Record inspections at the push of a button.
- Auto-pause function suspends alarm and statistic processing when the external sensor is unplugged.
- Second battery backup via a coin cell to ensure no data is lost even if the power source and AAA batteries fail.
- Comprehensive customization options including sampling interval and alarm settings.
- Accessories include a range of external sensor options, wall mount bracket, and glycol buffer.
|External temperature sensor measurement range||-40 to +99 °C|
|Recorder operating temperature range||-30 °C to +60 °C|
|Lagertemperatur||-10 °C to +40 °C|
|Rated temperature reading accuracy||Better than ±0.5 °C for -20 °C to +40 °C , typically ±0.3 °C
Better than ±0.8 °C for -40 °C to -20 °C, typically ±0.5 °C
Better than ±0.8 °C for +40 °C to +70 °C, typically ±0.7 °C
Better than ±1.2 °C for +70 °C to +99 °C, typically ±1 °C
|Recording capacity||16,129 temperature readings. 67 days at 6 min logging.
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up to 30 days of Min/Max/duration and alarm trigger statistics
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours|
|Logging start options||Push button start (with configurable start delay from 1 minute to 72 hours) or specific date & time|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (16,129 readings) in less than 10 seconds|
|Environmental||IP51 (when vertically mounted or hung with USB dust-cap in place)|
|Power source||5V via micro USB socket or, 2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries. CR2032 LiMg coin cell (backup logging function only)|
|Battery life||AAA battery up to 12 months – if unit is operated without power supply|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0 / Micro USB Socket.|
|Size||141 mm(H) x 72 mm(W) x 18 mm(T)|
|Weight||156 g with AAA batteries, (132 g – excluding probe and AAA batteries)|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|
There are no reviews yet.