The LogTag® Dry Ice “Probe-less” Temperature Logger operates, measures and stores up to 8000 temperature readings in temperature environments ranging from -80°C to +40°C (-112°F to +104°F).
Intended for use in transit monitoring of articles stored in packaging incorporating dry ice cooling agents.
Available in single trip (SRIL-8) version.
Using the LogTag® Interface and LogTag’s freely available companion software LogTag Analyzer, the LogTag® Dry Ice Temperature Logger is easily configured for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator.
The Red Alert indicator provides an immediate indication, without access to a PC, if any readings are outside the limits specified at the time the unit was configured.
Green OK indicator provides immediate visual confirmation, without access to a PC, that the unit is operating.
Readings are downloaded using LogTag Analyzer which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection mark in log by push button
- Push Button Logging start with optional delayed start or specific Time & Date start
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- ‘Pre-Start’ logging – Logtag® can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag® Analyzer software that runs on any PC configures LogTag® for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis.
Data can also be exported to fomats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
|Part Order Code
|TRIL-8 (Multi-use:up to 1000 hrs@-80 °C)
SRIL-8 (Single use)
|Recorder operating temperature measurement range
|-80 ~ +40 °C
|Recorder operating mode
|Available in Single use or Multi-use
|Rated Temperature reading accuracy
|Better than ±1 °C for -30 °C~ +20 °C
better than ±1.2 °C for -45 °C~ -30 °C & +20 °C~+40 °C
better than ±1.7 °C for -80 °C~-45 °CThis is a rating. Actual accuracy figures could be very much better. Accuracy can also be improved by recalibration
|8000 temperature readings (16Kbytes memory)
|adjustable, 1 min to several hours
|Typically with full memory in less than 5 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.
Please note: When used in low temperatures, the data logger should warm up for 30 minutes at room temperature before reading out.
|3 V low temperature chemistry Lithium battery.
|Battery life / Endurance
|Minimum storage life of 12 month before “start”.
TRIL-8: rated for up to a total accumulative exposure of 1000hrs @ -80 °C across multiple trips.
SRIL-8: rated for a typical trip of 2 weeks duration at dry ice temperatures
|86 mm (H) x 54.5 mm (W) x 8.6 mm (T)
|Interface & software
|Operates with standard LogTag® Interface cradles Requires LogTag® Analyzer 2.2r20 or later.
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.