The LogTag® TREX-8 is a versatile, wide range, multitrip Temperature Logger with interchangeable External Probes, featuring high resolution temperature readings over a measurement range of -40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F).
Interchangeable Remote Probes – LogTag remote temperature probes are interchangeable provided they are changed with LogTag ST100 type remote temperature sensors.
Using the LogTag® Interface and LogTag’s freely available companion software LogTag® Analyzer, the LogTag is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator.
Readings are downloaded using LogTag® Analyzer which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
The LogTag® TREX-8 complies with the relevant international standards for temperature monitoring devices:- FCC, CE, C-TICK and RoHS. This demonstrates the quality and suitability of the LogTag® TRIX-8 for temperature monitoring applications where accuracy and consistency is required.
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection mark in log by push button
- Push Button Logging start
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- ‘Pre-Start’ logging – Logtag® can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag®Analyzer software that runs on any PC configures LogTag® for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
- High quality gold plated remote sensor connector
- Interchangeable Probes – LogTag® remote temperature probes are interchangeable.
|Part Order Code||TREX-8|
|Remote Temperature Sensor Measurement range||-40 ~ +99 °C|
|Recorder operating temperature range||-40 ~ +85 °C|
|Capacity||8000 temperature readings (16Kbytes memory)|
|Sampling frequency||adjustable, 30 sec to several hours|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory in less than 5 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Power source||3 V Lithium – replaceable by qualified technician|
|Battery life||2~3 years typical use – longer (up to 5-10 years) if recorder is hibernated between uses.|
|Standard Remote Sensor Cable Lengths||Standard: 1.5 m
Extended: 3 m (recommended maximum)
|Remote Sensor Cable Type||PTFE (FDA food contact rated) coaxial|
|Weight||35grams without ST100|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|
There are no reviews yet.