The TREL-8 Low Temperature Remote Probe Logger measures and stores up to 8000 temperature readings over -90°C to +40°C (-130°F to +104°F) measurement range from associated interchangeable LogTag® ST10 type remote probe temperature sensor (available in lengths up to 3 meters (9’10”).
It is intended for use in monitoring of articles stored at low temperatures such as in dry ice type environments. Using the LogTag® Interface Cradle and LogTag’s freely available companion software LogTag® Analyzer.
TREL-8 is easily configured for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator. Readings are downloaded using LogTag® Analyzer which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
The Red Alert indicator provides an immediate indication, without access to a PC, if any readings are outside the limits specified at the time the unit was configured. Green OK indicator provides immediate visual confirmation, without access to a PC, that the unit is operating.
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection mark in log by push button
- Push Button Logging start
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- ‘Pre-Start’ logging – Logtag® can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag®Analyzer software that runs on any PC configures LogTag® for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
- High quality gold plated remote sensor connector
- Interchangeable Probes – LogTag® remote temperature probes are interchangeable.
|Part Order Code||TREL-8|
|Remote Probe Temperature Sensor measurement range (ST10 type only)||-90 ~ +40 °C|
|Recorder operating temperature range||-30 ~ +70 °C|
|Rated Temperature reading accuracy||Better than ±1 °C for -30 °C~ +20 °C
better than ±1.2 °C for -45 °C~ -30 °C & +20 °C~+40 °C
better than ±1.7 °C for -80 °C~-45 °C
better than ±2.0 °C for -90 °C~-80 °CEx-factory values with standard 1m LogTag® Supplied probe and with recorder case sitting in temperature 0 °C ~ 50 °C) Actual performance is normally much better than the rated values. Accuracy figures can be improved by recalibration.
|Capacity||8000 temperature readings (16Kbytes memory)|
|Sampling frequency||adjustable, 30 sec to several hours|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory in less than 5 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Power source||3 V Lithium – replaceable by qualified technician|
|Battery life||2~3 years typical use – longer (up to 5-10 years) if recorder is hibernated between uses.|
|External Sensor Cable Length||Standard: 50 cm (Part# ST10S-05)
Extended: 3 m (Part# ST10S-30)
|External Sensor Cable Type||PTFE/FEP (FDA food contact rated) coaxial|
|Size||86 mm (H) x 54,5 mm (B) x 8,6 mm (T)|
|Weight||35 grams without ST100|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|