The TRED30-16R supersedes the existing TRED30-7 model.
The LogTag® TRED30-16R Temperature Logger measures and stores up to 15,900 temperature readings over a -40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F) measurement range from an External Probe.
The display is designed to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature excursions have occurred during the current day and up to the previous 29 days. The display also shows the current temperature reading, the current time, recording status and battery status.
The alarm is triggered if temperature readings are outside pre-set alarm limits. The status indicator changes from a ✓ to a ✗ and, if configured, the audible alarm will sound. The day marker will also appear if not already present. The alarm status indicator and audible alarm can be easily cleared, but the day marker remains to ensure a visible record of excursions is shown on the display. A simplified alarm clearance, stop & start procedure is available as an option.
Details of any excursions in the preceding 30 days can be checked directly by inspecting the statistics history on the loggers display or in more detail by downloading the logged data via a standard LogTag® Interface cradle to LogTag® Analyzer operating software.
- Data logging Records time and temperature data for later download.
- State Indicators Display shows current state (READY,STARTING,RECORDING, PAUSED or STOPPED).
- Built-in Audible Alarm
- Alarm Symbol Appears on the display to show an alarm trigger has occurred.
- Day alarm summary Displays in calendar-like format alarm triggers for up to the last 30days.
- Current time & temperature Shows the current time and the last recorded temperature when not in review mode.
- Review button Allows review of current day and up to 29 previous days of statistical data and also adds an ‘inspection mark’ into the recordings.
- Start/Clear/Stop button Push button recording start, alarm clear and recording stop (each option separately configurable).
- Flexible start options Push button recording start with optional delayed start (up to 18 hours) or specific time & date start.
- Flexible recording options Either record for a fixed time or record continuously with ‘wrap around logging’.
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings.
- Thin flat case Fits easily into packaging and thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock Records time & temperature simultaneously.
- 15.900 recordings capacity Enough memory for 66 days @ 6min logging.
- High Quality Connector Gold plated remote probe connector.
- Interchangeable Probes LogTag® remote temperature ST100 probes are interchangeable.
|Product model||TRED30-16R (replaceable battery)|
|External temperature sensor measurement range||-40 °C ~ +99 °C|
|Operating temperature range||-30 °C ~ +60 °C|
|Storage temperature range||-10 °C ~ +40 °C|
|Rated temperature reading accuracy||Better than ±0.5 °C for -20 °C~+40 °C – typically ±0,3 °C
Better than ±0.8 °C for -40 °C~+20 °C – typically ±0,5 °C
Better than ±0.8 °C for +40 °C~+70 °C – typically ±0.7 °C
Better than ±1.2 °C for +70 °C~+99 °C – typically ±1 °C
|Rated temperature reading resolution on LCD||0.1 °C for measurements -40 °C ~ +50 °C
0.2 °C(0.4 °F) for measurements +50 °C ~ +70 °C
0.3 °C(0.5 °F) for measurements +70 °C ~ +80 °C
0.4 °C-0.6 °C for measurements +80 °C~ +99 °C
|Recording capacity||Data logging memory : 15,905 logs – eg 66 days @ 6min logging, 80 days @ 15min logging
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of Max/Min/duration and alarm trigger statistics
|Sampling Interval||configurable from 30 seconds to hourly|
|Logging start options||Supports ‘continuous’ wrap around or specific recording period|
|Recording indication||State indicator “REC”|
|Download time||Typically less than 10 seconds for full memory (15,905 readings), depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP61 (when vertically mounted or hung)|
|Power source||3 V CR2032 (LiMnO2) coin cell battery, user replaceable|
|Battery life||Typically 1 year of operation.
NOTE: Typical battery life assumes 6 minute logging, day statistics are reviewed on the display no more than once daily for no longer than 30 seconds each time.
Download data monthly.
NOTE: Continual activation of the audible alarm will reduce the working life of the battery. When an alarm is triggered, the alarm should be cleared and reset as
soon as possible.
|Real time clock||Built-in real time clock.
Rated accuracy ±25 ppm @ 25 °C (equivalent to 2.5 seconds/day).
Rated temperature coefficient is -0.034 ±0.006ppm/°C (I.e typically +/- 0.00294 seconds/day/°C).
|External probe cable lengths||Standard: 1.5 m.
Extended: 3 m (recommended maximum).
|Remote external probe type||PTFE (FDA food contact rated) coaxial.|
|Weight||43 grams without external probe|
|EMC Compliance||Complies with EC EMC directives (EN 61000-6-3:2006 & EN 61000-6-1:2005)
Complies with FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B.
|FDA 21CFR Part 11 Compliance||Designed to comply with FDA 21CFR Part 11 (Digital signatures)|
|Reader interface||Standard LogTag® Interface cradle|
|Manufactured to meet the European RoHS Directive|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|