The LogTag® TICT is a low cost disposable electronic temperature indicator for use in monitoring temperature & time statistics in transport applications of up to 45 days duration.
The LogTag® TICT can monitor and record statistics against four factory pre-set temperature limits for up to 45 days, displaying ‘OK’ if environmental conditions remain within limits. If temperatures exceed two high temperature alarm limits or go below two low temperature alarm limits, the LCD shows a ‘REJECT’ alert, indicating the goods require further checking.
The LogTag® TICT is factory pre-configured for one of a range of monitoring profiles. Special profiles are available on request, subject to conditions.
Statistical data can be downloaded using a dedicated LogTag® Interface Cradle and freely available LogTag® Analyzer software.
- Factory pre-configured to monitor a range of products including standard vaccines.
- Standard 60 minute start delay
- Clear indication of alarm status at all times.
- Monitors for up to 45 days
- Push button Start and Stop.
- Data can be downloaded via an interface cradle and LogTag Analyzer if required.
- Robust and Accurate. Data collected is secure and cannot be manipulated.
- Fits easily into packages and can be mailed via letter rate.
MODELS OF OPERATION:
Ready Mode Push the START/STOP button. “Ready” shows that the indicator is ready to be started.
Start delay mode Press and hold the START/STOP button. “RUN” will flash. Release button when flashing stops. The Indicator now begins the preset start delay.
Run Mode “RUN” appears on the display. The indicator is now taking a temperature reading at the factory stipulated interval (typically every 5 minutes). If an Alarm occurs the symbol is replaced by an X symbol and the corresponding alarm limit code (HT1, HT2, LT1 or LT2) is also displayed.
Stopped Mode Press and Hold the START/STOP button. “Stopped” will flash. Release button when flashing stops. The Indicator now no longer takes readings.
Factory Configurations LogTag TICT can be factory configured to support a large range of different monitoring and alarm configurations (see specifications over page for details).
- Sampling interval:
- 5 minutes
- Start Delay:
- 60 minutes
- HT1 alarm:
- ≥10 °C instant
- HT2 alarm:
- ≥ 8 °C accumulated for 8 hoursLT1 alarm:≤ 2 °Caccumulatedfor 12 hoursLT2 alarm:≤ 0 °C instant
-25 °C to +60 °C
Storage Temperature Range
-25 °C to 65 °C
Ambient humidity range during transport and use
0 to 95 % RH
0.1 °C or better in range of -25 °C to +60 °C
- Better than ±0.5 °C for -10 °C to +25 °C
- Better than ±1 °C for -25 °C to -10 °C
- Better than ±1 °C for +25 °C to +60 °C
- Minimum & Maximum temperature for each of the 45 days
- 1st activation of each Alarm for each day including Trigger time and duration of each excursion
Factory set as required. Typically to 5 minute interval.
45 day statistics, temperature/time excursions and Alarm trigger time and duration for each day
Factory configuration, typically set to 60 minute interval
Sensor Reaction time
T90 less than 7 minutes by method detailed in EN12830:1999
Withstands vibration specification as detailed in EN12830:1999
- Withstands shock specification as detailed in EN12830:1999
- Withstand 5 drops 1m to smooth concrete floor without loss of function or calibration
IEC 60529: IP64
3 V Lithium battery – non replaceable
- Minimum storage life of 18 Months before ‘start’
- Monitoring period: 45 days
- Minimum accessibility (display) period of 6 months after ‘stopped’
71.5 mm (H) x 33.0 mm (B) x 8.6 mm (T) (Volume <21 cm3)
Weight 19 g
Traceable to an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited testing laboratory, to NIST, or to another internationally recognized standards agency
- EC EMC directives
(EN 61000-6-1:2005 & EN 61000-6-3:2006)
- Includes electrostatic discharge as prescribed in EN 61000-4-2
- Complies with FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B
Alarms function & display
- Up to four alarm triggers are indicated on the display
- Display activates when button is pressed
- Display is static allowing photocopying
There are no reviews yet.