The new wireless interface LTI-WiFi is a high-speed 802.11/b/g/n compatible device that connects to your WiFi network and can establish a connection to external server software via the TCP/IP protocol.
The LTI-WiFi uses interface drivers that are built into all currently supported Windows OS versions, so there is no longer any need to install proprietary drivers.
The LTI-WiFi is compatible with all standard LogTag recording products having 3 silver contact pins in the lower rear case.
The LTI-WiFi uses the proven and reliable spring contact arrangement taken from the LTI/USB. The LTI-WiFi incorporates a micro USB socket for connection to a computer.
Two indicators at the top (red & green) and the network LED (blue), identify what actions the interface is currently performing.
Attaching the LTI-WiFi to a power bank creates a portable data access point that will work anywhere with WiFi coverage.
With WiFi access disabled, the LTI-WiFi can be connected to a computer and used as a conventional (LTI-HID) interface.
- Use LTI-WiFi to download data without access to a computer and installed software.
- Accepts any standard LogTag® data logger with 3 silver contact pins on rear case.
- Easily set up to work with your WiFi network.
- Downloaded data is fully encrypted and automatically uploaded to a secure server.
- The LTI-WiFi connects to LogTag Online, LogTag’s cloud server solution for viewing, analysing and storing data.
- Uploaded data is immediately available for viewing online.
- If the WiFi network is temporarily unavailable, downloaded data is stored in the LTI-WiFi’s buffer memory.
- The LTI-WiFi can also be connected to a power bank if mains power is unavailable. In that case, the interface serves as a mobile readout device, with the data being transmitted as soon as a Wi-Fi connection is available
- Robust and reliable contacts are good for thousands of insertions.
- Inbuilt LED indicators show data download and network access status.
- The LTI-WiFi can be connected to a computer and used as a conventional (LTI-HID) interface.
|Operating Termperature Range||0 to +40 °C
|Storage Temperature Range||-40 to +70 °C|
|Logger buffer||Up to 48 Logger downloads can be buffered|
|Wireless Standard||2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n. High sensitivity internal antenna|
|Environmental||IP50 (Rated for indoor use only)|
|Software Compability||LTA 2.9r2, LTA 3.0r8, LTX 1.1r1 LogTag Online|
|Indicators||Green ‘Activity’ LED
Red ‘Busy/Error’ LED
Blue/Red dual colour ‘Network Activity’ LED.
|Power Source||5V/5W (Computer, power bank or USB wall charger)|
|Size||45 mm (h) x 85 mm (w) x 71 mm (d), excluding cable.|
|Weight||74 g, excluding cable|
|Case Material||Polycarbonate, ABS|
|Certifications||FCC, CE & RoHS Compliant|
|Range (Clear Line of Sight)||40 m|
|Accessories||2.0 m USB Cable|
|LogTag® Recorders Ltd. reserves the right to change this specification without notice.|